I. The lbom Connection a unique landmark built in 1989 on the site of
the former Uyo inner city circus
2. Akwa lbom State Secretariat Complex.
3. Ibeno Beach: A 30 km-long beach of clean sea sand to be developed for
4. The Mobil Oil Terminal at Ibeno.
5. The first Qua lboe Church building at Ibeno, erected in 1912 at the point
where the first missionary
and the founder of the Qua lboe Church landed in 1887.
6. Raffia weaving and wood carving. Oron
7. Oron Museum where the famous 'ekpu' carvings are preserved
8. Ebughu fishing trawlers berth.
9. Jamestown beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
10. Nwaniba beach along the lower Cross River valley. There is a golf course
II. Opobo Boatyard: A collection of abandoned ships of varius types and
sizes litter the yard where boat building has long been suspended at this ancient
12. Uta Ewa beach near Ikot Abasi.
13. Mary Slessor's house at Ikot Offiong, where the famous pioneer Scottish
missionary devoted herself to humanitarian services.
14. Rolling hills and deeply incised valleys.